domingo, 1 de setembro de 2013

... you know: my VAGINA has a CLITORIS...


::TABU:: ... maybe if we brake some tabus our daughters in the future will open up more easily in order to give birth naturally - again...

Today one of my topics during my workshop of  Family reflexology was VAGINAS
... and the importance of loving your own (how did we arrive there!?:) we tried to find out as many POSITIVE NAMES as possible (yeah negative ones are quite more easy to find no?).
Do you know any positive names in English, Portuguese, German, Dutch, etc? and their meanings? i also like to personalize my vagina.  Giving her a name helps to be proud, respect and love oneself: i like for example: My Flower - My Gina, and remember my grandmother calling her´s "Prima" meaning cousin...(where did she get that one from?!:) 

I like to personalize my vagina. Giving her a name helps to be proud, respect and love myself, even if she doesn´t look as fit anymore as when i was an adolescent, i´m pround of my Vagina - my 3 daughters passed trough her (she was their Initiation Portal:).  My favorites are: My Flower - My Gina, and remember my grandmother calling her´s "Prima" meaning cousin...(where did she get that one from?!:)
Funny enough arriving on the net after class i see these artists video about the importance to Cliterate everyone (how curious... the synchronicity!) CLITERACY, an extencive education about the clitoris and i really agree with her - specially now with my daughters. If i first analyze  how i´ve experienced it: it is only from the time i admited i needed to love my Clit myself without being ashamed of it, is that i managed to reach an orgasm more often and enjoyed the love making sessions completely. The shame (omg even with a openminded education i was infected by the SHAME!), i castrated myself for many years... ok but i´m lucky i was able to undo it - first i ignored my clitoris and than when i acknowledged it i had it back again - what if i was physically circumcised...?).


I remember watching a documentary on female circumcision and really it is a BIG topic - specially if you see that these is still being practiced in so many countries, the reasons to do it, the conditions in which is done, the mothers supporting  these practicises, even after all what they went through being aclitorised themselves, so i think and agree with the artist on the video, we need to CLITORATE more (how do you clitorate you´re daughters?).

...if we stop to deal piss, VAGINA, clitoris and anus as TABU - maybe our daughters in the future will open up more easily in order to give birth naturally - again...

So, here some exercises: make a list of positive names for vagina, name yours, observe her, see more vaginas, love your vagina, educate positively on vaginas.
After all we all (should) come to these world through VAGINAS and personaly i couldn´t imagine making love and making babies without feeling my CLIT;)


And here the video and the work i came across after talking Vagina in class today:)
"Cliteracy" by Sophia Wallace 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/cliteracy_n_3823983.html



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário